- New to TEFL?
- TEFL STORIES
- TEACHING QUALIFICATIONS
- COURSE LOCATIONS
- North America
- United Kingdom
- JOBS CENTER
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
- APPLY NOW
Controversial Lesson Download: Are You Psychic?
By John Harrop | On 03 Jul, 2014
Hey TEFL Teachers!
John Harrop is back! And he’s written another genius controversial lesson for you to shake up your ESL classroom with.
If you’ve ever wondered why TV shows like The Mentalist are so popular, now you can examine the world’s obsession with psychic phenomena in your own classroom and get your students talking about it. Sound like fun?
Here’s what you need to do:
1) Download this Lesson Plan and Teacher’s Notes by clicking below:
2) Close your eyes and use your psychic powers to tap into what your students are thinking.
3) You got it! Your students are thinking you’re a genius for teaching a fun, informative lesson that gets them talking about things they’re interested in.
Now all you have to do is make this lesson your own and knock your students’ socks off! Don’t worry – we already know what you’re thinking: Teaching House is amazing! Yep, we’re psychic, too.
Of course, we can’t always read your mind, so tell us in the comments below how the lesson went with your ESL class. We love hearing from you!
A small, freckled traveler from Liverpool, John never imagined he’d end up working in education. Then, one night in a British pub, he met some Spanish students, ended up moving to Spain and the rest, as they say, is history. Based in Seville, he now spends his time teacher-training, teaching, writing and performing interactive puppet shows with Bat-i-Burrillo Teatro de Títeres.
Latest posts by John Harrop (see all)
- How to use your TEFL skills to get into coursebook writing - December 16, 2016
- Summer (School) Madness: working as a summer course director - April 12, 2016
- Un Auténtico Chorizo: Teaching for a Cowboy Outfit in Madrid - December 17, 2015