Teaching House Houston
While Houston has long been recognized as the energy capital of the world, it is the energy of its diverse population, vibrant business climate and quality of life that make it unique. It is an international city. It is a leader in the arts, education and healthcare. It is a city that continues to take the best of its past and build on the future. Houston, there is no better place to build your future!
CELTA: Houston - TESOL Course Introduction
Teaching House Houston is such a vibrant place to study, to learn, to work, and to make new lifetime friends. Whether you are a student, teacher, staff member, graduate, or visitor, your interest and enthusiasm are valued and appreciated.
Teaching House Houston offers:
- The skills and experience needed to effectively teach English language learners in the US and abroad
- Face-to-face classes delivered by CELTA–certified experienced well-qualified teacher trainers
The beauty of the CELTA program is the ability to take what you’ve learned during your program, translate it into practice in the classroom, and reflect on it with the trainers and your fellow trainees afterwards.
The school is located in the Galleria area of Houston and is close to restaurants and shopping. It is easily accessible by car, bus, taxi, and bike, and some students even live close enough to walk. There is a public bus stop right outside its door, providing easy access for students who commute by bus. The school also has a large parking lot with plenty of spaces to park.
Each classroom features a computer linked to a high-tech touch board that provides opportunities for interactive learning, multimedia games, and cultural Input. Here you can also find a spacious student lounge, a conference room, a state-of-the-art computer lab, and a quiet study room with the extensive collection of reference books. Trainees also have access to a microwave and lunch areas.
Upcoming Course Dates - CELTA Online
Online Course Times
In order to best serve our community we have scheduled our online classes across four major time zones. These classes run across four time zones to serve:
- The East Coast USA/Canada: Eastern Standard Time/Eastern Daylight Time
- The West Coast USA/Canada: Pacific Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Time
- The United Kingdom and Europe: GMT/British Summer Time
- Australia and Asia: Australian Eastern Standard Time / Australian Eastern Daylight Time
All our online Celta course dates run simultaneously in The East Coast USA, West Coast USA and UK time zones. Only courses marked ** are available in the Australian Eastern Time Zone. Simply indicate your time zone of preference in the application form and you will be enrolled in the cohort of your desired time zone.
2024 CELTA Course Dates:
Full Time CELTA Courses
- January 8th - February 2nd, 2024**
- February 5th - March 1st, 2024
- March 18th - April 12th, 2024
- April 15th - May 10th, 2024
- May 20th - June 14th, 2024
- June 17th - July 12th, 2024
- July 15th - August 9th, 2024**
- August 19th - September 13th, 2024
- September 16th - October 11th, 2024
- October 21st - November 15th, 2024
- November 18th - December 13th (UK)/ December 17th (USA), 2024
Part Time CELTA Courses
- January 5th - March 13th, 2024
- March 15th - May 22nd, 2024**
- May 31st - August 7th, 2024**
- July 19th - September 26th, 2024**
- October 4th - December 11th (UK) 17th (USA), 2024**
Who are my trainers?
Teaching House trainers are all experienced teacher trainers with a minimum of five years varied ELT experience in a wide range of contexts.
All have completed either Masters level or Delta qualifications and are active members of the global TEFL community. Many of our trainers have spent significant time teaching and training abroad. You can read about us and our trainer stories here