Can I get university credit for a CELTA?

Yes, in many cases. We have been able to help our graduates obtain university credit - both graduate and undergraduate - for their CELTA certifications. The process occurs on a case-by-case basis and requires coordination between Teaching House administration and the registrar’s office at your school. If you would like help obtaining credit, please contact us for more information.

To date have had success with the following schools:
University of Hawaii @ Manua, HI
City College of San Francisco, CA
St. Michaels, VT
St. Cloud State University, MN
El Camino College, CA

Please note: We can not guarantee that credits will be awarded, but we are happy to support your efforts in this pursuit.

Short Title: